Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tone It Up!

I love Tone it Up so much... but we have a conflicted relationship. Basically,  I follow everything they do, but never actually do any of it myself.  Part of me has always been waiting until I actually buy the nutrition plan, because I feel like why do it if you don't go all the way? And it's a bit out of my price range for casual buying, so I also hesitate to spend the money if I don't have the committment.

However, I have attempted a few of the workouts and the sheer intensity of them has been tough on me. I must admit it scared me off. I want to be sexy and fit like Karena and Katrina, but I'm not sure I have the guts! Even Karena's beach yoga routine gave me nausea because it was so intense.... It's more of a long term goal I guess, to perhaps finish more than half of one of these routines without feeling like I'm about to die.

If you are a regular Tone it Up girl, do you find that the workouts are super intense and difficult, or do they get a bit easier?

Below is the playlist of all Tone it Up uploads on Youtube. A great resource... if you have the guts!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment